BDO Taiwan History
Taiwan Union & Co. was established in 1990, when two local CPA firms, Taiwan Union CPA Office (founded in1970) and Hsu Cheng Chou & Co. (founded in 1948) merged to enhance their competitive advantages.
In June 1992, we joined BDO International to conduct business on a global scale, and has been known as BDO Taiwan Union & Co. since. With the business growth of the recent decade, our firm opened two other offices in Taichung and Kaohsiung respectively in 1992 and 2000. BDO Taiwan currently has 17 partners, more than 15 managers, and a workforce of over 200 experts and staff serving our clients’ needs in Taiwan and assisting multinational businesses.